Frequently asked questions about REACH
- What is special about Satake's REACH plant?
- REACH is SATAKE’s plant brand. It is Satake's total engineering system achieving extremely high efficiency.
- Does REACH have capacity options to suit customer requirements?
- Currently the REACH SYSTEM 7.0 (7t/h paddy rice input) is on sale. Soon we will have 3.0 and 14.0 t/h models.
- Can I purchase individual (separate) units?
Yes, REACH consists of sections as below. We can integrate your existing plant with them.
- Receiving and Cleaning section
- Husking and Separating section
- Milling and Polishing section
- Grading section
- Optical sorting section
- Packing section
- Can you change any sections by request?
- Please contact us about your request in detail.
- Can I see test data (products' quality) for my materials in advance?
- We can perform test milling according to your request. Please contact us.
- I'm about to start a business. Does Satake provide any services to advise on running a rice mill?
- Yes, our rice milling specialists can advise your business from a multifaceted perspective. Please contact us.
- I’m interested in REACH for other materials (wheat, maize, bean, spice etc.)
- The REACH plant system applies only to rice applications at the moment.